Sunday, February 26, 2012

We are getting very close

Got some reports, of some snows flying over the area, today. I seen some Canada's this morning but no snows, but I was not outside, just watching. I do not know, just when we will be manning the pits but am sure we will be there no later that the upcoming weekend.

Also I had made a call to a hunter in the Lincoln area and, they were seeing birds for the first time, today.

We are meeting still at Tailgators restaurant, yet this spring. I will give you the departure time in the next report. I am not organized, like I should be. But sunrise, is now around 7:00 so that puts us on the road around 5:30. Now, remember it gets earlier every morning, not later as in the fall.

Will let you go, but just wanted to let you know, we are getting reports of some birds being spotted in our area. So hunting is very near.

See ya. Carl

No comments: