Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not one of the best days

Was a slow day today. There were only a few flocks and they just did not like our frozen lake and everything else we had to offer. We thought our music was OK, but it was obvious, they we not interested. However we did get a handful in the bag.

The Ducks were not as active either. We still seen them but they did not buzz our pits, today, like they had for the past 3 days. I don’t think they liked our frozen lake either.

I am suffering from DST syndrome. I have a smart clock that adjust the time for you. Well I have had it, for 3 years and it had adjusted on the right day only 2 of the 3 days. I worried about if it would wake me when it should. See if I would have just gone to sleep like I should I would have woke up before the alarm goes off . Well it set the right time last night there fore the alarm goes off and hour before it should, and that is after not sleeping the early part of the night I am tired, so I am going to make this very short , and hit the hay early.

Remember the prayer for the troops tonight and please check back.

See Ya Carl

No comments: