Thursday, November 30, 2006

This has to be short, have a school program with Grandkids performing, tonight. Best not miss it.

First off this evening I have a correction to make on last evenings report. Some how I got down we had 37 Canada’s and there was only 27. My notes say 27 so I must of hit the wrong key and didn’t catch it on the proof read. Any way I’m sorry.

As for today’s hunt. We seen plenty of flocks of Canada’s but decoying them was another deal. Had a few flocks look at us, but very little decoying. Got into a bunch of 5 and took two, and earlier we had a loaner come in and we took it. We also harvested a loan Blue. The rest of the time we spent trying to stay warm, cooked and told jokes.

Say a little prayer for all the troops tonight

Be sure to check back

See Ya Carl

No comments: